UNT Student Activities is currently searching for a Coordinator of Off-Campus Student Services. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Coordinate and develop campus-wide programs and services associated with off-campus, graduate, online, commuter, and non-traditional students at the University of North Texas, including but not limited to:
Commuter Student Week.
Non-Traditional Student Week.
Alpha Sigma Lambda Inductions.
Family Fun Night.
* Advise non-traditional student organizations and off-campus programming board.
* Develop resources, including fundraising, to improve the effectiveness and success of off-campus, graduate, online, commuter, and non-traditional students.
* Coordinate the recruitment, selection, training, and management of off-campus programming board members.
* Supervise, train, and develop a graduate assistant.
A master's degree and two years of student affairs related experience (or equivalent) is required.